Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jersey Shore

I will totally admit it, I watch the Jersey Shore!
I mean come on! Reality TV no matter how bad, you just have to watch it!
I do have to admit I actually really enjoy this show, its just really amusing!
Take it for what it is and just don't take anything too personally about it ya know?
Photobucket
Image: WIreImage & AccessHollywood.com

While I would tell anyone, for some entertainment, watch the show!
I DO NOT encourage anyone to take fashion tips for the Jersey Shore Cast.

JERSEY FASHION NONOS
huge poofs
muffin tops
busting out boobs (big boobs are fine, just leave something for people to imagine!!)
dragon nails (my biggest pet peeveeeeeeee)

GUYS: TOO MUCH HAIR GEL!!!!!!
personally, I really don't like Ed Hardy....
again personally, I don't like ÜBER muscled up guys either..

I really believe the girls could be really beautiful if the just kept it a little classier. There is a fine line between sexy and trashy.

No comments:

Post a Comment