Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Shower Products

HAIR
I love Redken Shampoos and Conditions. I have used the extreme repair and right now I am using the real control. It really helps your split ends and makes your hair SUPER soft and shiny!
I recently started using BigSexyHair as well. This is an amazing shampoo for volume! I use this and it really helps lift my roots up and leaves your hair feeling really nice as well.

The Tricks to Amazing Hair:
DO NOT wash your hair every day! (washing every day gets your hair really dry, it needs its natural oils!)
Every time you wash your hair, switch up the product. (this shocks your hair so it does not build up a resistance to the same products)
Use a hair reparative treatment (once a week put in a treatment and lay a towel on a pillow and sleep with it in for the night)
For treatments I have used the Ojon Restorative Treatment. This is really an amazing treatment but it is very expensive!
SPECIAL NOTE: a great and cheap restorative treatment can be VITAMIN E MOISTURIZER! You can just buy it in a large jar and it makes your hair really, really soft!
For both of these, just rub the product in from roots to tips, really focusing on our ends.


Redken Hair Care
In: Real Control
Photobucket



Sexy Hair
BigSexyHair
Photobucket

BODY
I have just started using Caress Evenly Gorgeous Body Wash. This stuff smells AMAZINGGGG! It has some mircobeads in it to help with exfoliation and helps to even out your skin tone

Caress Body Wash
Evenly Gorgeous
Photobucket 

LEGS
Now everyone wants smooth touchable legs. When I really want my legs to look silky smooth I use Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream. You don't get any of those missed stubbles like you do with shaving!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment