Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My First Tutorial

Hey guys! This is my first tutorial. It's basically just a quick overview of my look for the day. I'm planning on doing more detailed tutorials and stuff if any of my normal subscribers actually like it! haha. 

List of Products:
Mac Studio Sculpt Concealer: NW 30
Mac Studio Finish Liquid Foundation: NW 35
Mac SkinFinish Natural: Medium Dark
Mac Blush: Trace Gold (as highlighter)
Mac Bronzer: Golden Bronze (as contour) 
Mac Blush: Sunbasque (as actual blush)
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
Ulta Eye Primer
NYX Eyeshadow in:
Dark Brown
Hot Crystal
Estee Lauder Eyeshadow:
not sure of the exact color but its like a tan beige
NYX Jumbo Pencil: Black Bean (used as eyeliner)
Maybelline Eyeliner & Brow Pencil: Khol Brown
Maybelline Define-A-Brow Gel
Maybelline XXL Mascara






No comments:

Post a Comment